Software System Engineer
We're growing! Disruptive Solutions is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Software System Engineer to be part of a team responsible for building a Malware Analysis System.
· Perform in all three areas of development, integration and production deployment.
· Develop and engineer automated malware analysis and forensic solutions.
· Lead efforts to build and use automation, machine learning and the cloud to scale impact.
· BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering, or at least 10+ years of comparable industry experience.
o 4+ years of experience directly related to the following:
o Python software development with Django and Celery
o Development with data in MongoDB
o Development with data in relational database management system (RDBMS)
· 2+ years of experience directly related to the following:
o Lifecycle development of software systems using agile methodologies
o Development with cloud computing (Preferred: Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or VMware vSphere)
Preferred Additional Skills:
· Web application development
· Development with Apache Thrift or comparable network-based API framework
· .Net or C++
· Linux shell scripting and/or Windows Powershell
· Cuckoo Sandbox